Thursday, August 21, 2014

Welcome to this new blog- a place for ladies to share and celebrate Christian womanhood.  What a privilege the role God has given us is!  The heart and keeper of our home, the helpmeet to our husbands-how awesome!  So many times we forget that. We chafe under the "burden" of being women and try to take on tasks and roles that God just did not design us for.  Let's not be a feminazi and just be the woman God created us to be.  That is no easy task and I hope this will be able to help each other with it. I have tried blogging before and had no success.  I got no response and felt my words were just disappearing into nothingness and didn't keep up with it.  I want to try to make this different.  I have thought and thought about it and wondered what I really have to say.  And I have some topics in mind, but I would really like to hear from you.  What would YOU like to discuss?  Let's make this a dialogue between "us sistas" and not just me typing some meaningless words.  Follow me.  Tell your friends. Help me get the word out that this blog even exists.  Thanks, and I can't wait to hear from you.  God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I'm curious about your view on the "tasks and roles that God just did not design us for."

    Also, you should tell us about yourself...your ministry experience especially.

    ReplyDelete